Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Working on the website pages and animations was good to judge what content and how you access it within a defined space. I knew going in that I had to create an access point for all of the material that I have created and will create. I tried to keep a minimalistic look while still allowing the visitor to access the media with ease.

I had a problem at one point where I tried apply an adjustment to one separate layer and it applied it to all layers. I could not find a way to correct that. It was as if the layers were all linked together. I even went all of the way back in the history. ???

I have enjoyed this class. I have learned an immense amount of the tools necessary to navigate Photoshop with some amount of proficiency.  Thanks Toole for the FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment