Tuesday, November 12, 2013



Bottom Bird Scroll Over
I had the idea for this website frontpage from another computer graphics website. I handmade the birds from an image and then I zoomed way in and deleted the parts the made them appear the way I wanted.  The center picture was a picture of a broken barn window that I made circular and then worked on the color and mixture. The Lion in the middle was the royal lion from RBC Bank. I made it into a glass image by the adjustments. It somehow changed the opacity from the adjustments in the other layers. I can't seem to adjust it back and so the purples are a little different. We made the different layer comps so that the layers do not actually change just their appearance for roll over automation. It was fun and I see how it could work in order to demonstrate this to a Web Designer for the making of your website. 



2nd Scroll Over

No comments:

Post a Comment