Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Playin Cards

 

Back of Cards   -  I have been exploring some of the options of color addition, removal, and inversion. Switching in and out of the layer order to get that exact look that I was looking for. The Back is about 7 different textured pictures that have been changes somehow in order to fit with the look and theme. I also took a picture and duplicated it and arranged it to 22.5 degrees to make a background pattern. The stamp tools were fun tool





Front of Card  -   The Queen Rania of Jordan. I thought that this is one of the few Queens that are left in the world that doesn't have the last name Middleton. I tried for the best grainy pattern that I thought was cool. The crown is a separate piece that is adjustable (see photo lol). The book under her hand is a picture of Noor that has been pancaked!!! The hardest part was getting all of the separate pieces to fit within the same feel of the whole part.

No comments:

Post a Comment